Lindenwood 3, Baron 0 (28-26, 25-19, 25-13)
Sunday, Jan. 14 | Nashville, Tenn.
Lindenwood men's volleyball swept Barton College to win the Off the Block Grow the Game Challenge. The Lions did not drop a set any of their three matches of the tournament. Lindenwood is 3-0 overall this season.
- Setter Adam Brewster ran the Lion offense, recording 31 assists in the match. He has recorded 30 or more assists in all three matches this season. Brewster is averaging 10.44 assists per set, third in MIVA.
- Charley Hlavin led the match with 12 kills. He also was an efficient hitter, recording a .409 attack percentage against Barton.
- Nathan Van Dellen notched 10 kills in the match, hitting .286 against the Bulldogs.
- Connor Hipelius contributed all over the court. He had five kills, four aces and six blocks.
- As a team, Lindenwood had nine aces, while Barton did not have an ace.
- The Lions out-blocked Barton 10-5.
The Lions open the home schedule with matches against McKendree on Jan. 18 and Quincy on Jan. 20 at Hyland Arena.